We take your privacy seriously and store personal data in Salesforce, one of the most secure cloud systems in the world. To do so, we use technology that uses cross-site tracking.
To continue the application without changing any settings please use Google Chrome.
For other browsers, the block on third party cookies needs to be disabled for you to continue the application on this device. Fortunately, it’s easy to do (details below). Once you change your settings, the link to the application will work perfectly. You can change your settings back to the default settings after the application if you want.
How to accept cookies from Quotanda?
Computer: Turn cookies on In Chrome
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More. Settings.
3. Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
4. Click Cookies.
From here, you can: Turn on cookies: Allow all cookies
Android: In the Chrome app
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
2. At the top right, tap More and then Settings.
3. Tap Site settings and then Cookies.
4. Allow cookies
iPhone & iPad: In the Chrome app
Cookies are automatically turned on and stay on.
Disabling 'Prevent cross-site tracking' on Mac OS using Safari
1. Open Safari.
2. Open Safari Preferences, by clicking on the “Safari” menu on the left of the menu bar, and clicking on “Preferences”, or by pressing “⌘”.
3. Click on the “Privacy” tab.
4. Uncheck the `Prevent cross-site tracking` check box.
5. Close the Preferences window.